Lucas Carriger Poems
- Kimberly I fear that this might be the end Reaching for the ...
- Killing Love Without your power I fall Deranged, I cower I...
- Green Mound The rain is falling in my world The water is ...
- Climb Tender thoughts of love Are forever gone from my ...
- Distorted Mind Make an excuse The flames are coming Report ...
- Goodbye/Welcome Not enough time To wish you ...
- Eternal Risk All my thoughts are intertwining Twirling ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lucas Carriger
All my thoughts are intertwining
Twirling together making no since
Love and hatred are now combining
To me there is no difference
Who decides what is right
The man sitting at the throne
The one that is always out of sight
Are we all just his little drones
My soul once belonged to light
Following everything I was told
Being controlled cause of fright
Someone help me out of my hell
My chest is becoming tight
It’s getting hard to breath
And the light is getting to bright
I’m stuck forever in torment
Drifting and sinking
The quicksand is ...