Lucy Westmacott Poems
- A Blind Child's Plea What is the colour of the wind, Daddy? ...
- The Bfg I is not very tall For a giant And my words is ...
- The Dodo I am the last one The only one left This is my cry...
- Point Of View Looking at the world From my point of view I ...
- Flying Solo I am flying solo The wind under my ...
- Matilda Even though i am 6 years old I have a very big ...
- Ecoutez Cette Ecoutez cette Je suis toujours ici Peu ...
I have always loved poems. They are like friends that you carry everywhere and never go away. You can befriend them in the safe knowledge that you can never fall out with them over something petty. Whenever i am sad or lonely i just recite or create a poem. I can't remember a time without them. I know this sounds cheesy but trust me, you havent read some of the poems i wrote when i was ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lucy Westmacott
A Blind Child's Plea
What is the colour of the wind, Daddy?
Said the child so small
What is the colour of the wind?
For i can't see it at all
It is the colour of freedom, my child
Said the man to his son
It is the colour of all
The specks of light in the rainbow
That is the colour of the wind
What else, Daddy? What else?
Begged the child
Explain to me more
For you can see what i can not
It is the colour of beauty
Of peace and light
It is the colour of love
And of day and of night
It feels so ...