Macanoly (Mackie) V.Q.
Macanoly (Mackie) V.Q. Poems
- Sylvia (2006) I am not Sylvia She is my lover
- Breaking (2006) My fingers are broken by your love by the ...
- To Find Myself (2004) The very tip towards the ...
- Shelving-Shelved-Shelves(2004) We haven’t begin yet the ...
- Deep-Water (2001) There is even yourself dancing to the ...
- Cross-Country (2001) I learned of the ice block that no one ...
- It Is Eleven O’clock (2004) As the schedule shows through ...
Macanoly V.Q. was born in the country of the Waterfall Angel in June 09,1968. Has been writing since she was very young and at the age of thirteen when her first 'book' written in metric rhyme, came up for a friend mad at her. Since then, couldn’t stop the emotions wave rose and while their letters were turning into music, a young song writer with a great voice, frustrated in her accomplishment as a singer. Then she wanted to silence 'a voice that couldn't use' and started smoking at the age of fifteen... but writing turned into a poetic voice that couldn't avoid saying.
In 1991 met an American while studying at 'Cristobal Rojas' Visual Arts School in Caracas. Who in 1993 happened to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Macanoly (Mackie) V.Q.
I am not Sylvia
She is my lover
she adores my lines
every letter falling from my skin
and growing in the dull
I am not Sylvia
She made flowers out of pain
and my own comes
from last Spring gone.
Sylvia found the Sea
and it finds me
as the shore to break.
I am made out of sand
she is water touching
making me one
in a foam-wash.
Then I am a word
but not Sylvia
who laying beneath my sheets
At 39 you are alive
and I was gone nine less
before you came.
I am only words in your ...