madeline mason Poems
- Unintitled you glanced at her once that was all it took you...
- Not Soon Forgotten stay gone, dont dare look behind you just...
- In The Serene Black, He Lifted... youve ressurected my ...
- May 23,2008 darkness fades, light shines on but do the ...
- Jordan you flutter in my soul you swim in my head you cloud...
im the girl you see in the halls, head hung, frown shown, tears falling to the floor.
im the girl in your english class, scribbling nonsense on paper, brows furrowed in deep concentration, always getting the answers right.
im the girl you see sitting in the cafeteria, all in black, sarcastic smirk on my face to my fellow friends, picking at the school's 'healthy food'.
im the girl ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about madeline mason
darkness fades, light shines on
but do the memories dissapear?
stranded in loneliness
a quick stitch in the heart as a temporary fix
life moves on
yet i am stuck in the past
as if my feet were nailed to the floor
no matter how hard i scream
i fear i will never be heard
im being dragged back into the suffocating black
where the visions taunt my soul once more
will the pain ever stop?