Madhabi Banerjee Poems
- Hide And Seek It was funny in my childhood to be ...
- Smile We had Goldfish And they circled around and around In...
- অসাধারণ মেয়ে By মায়া এঞ্জেলু...
- Teacher Once I met a man. He was gentle, He was modest He...
- Legal Dissolution Of A Marriag... It was a complicated ...
- I Know Why The Girl Writes Poe... I knowwhy thegirl writes ...
- I May Wait For a poem Poet sits up late at night Even more...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''যদি পড়বোই মার্কস লেনিন যদি জানবোই সমবন্টনের সীমানাকেন পড়বো মার্কস
তবে তো আর কাঠের পুতুলের মতো সুতোর টানে নাচবো না।।''
''দুজনেই যদি একটু করেজটল কেস
ছাড়ত পাড়ত, ছাড়তে জানত
তবে তো ছাড়াছাড়ির জন্য
এতটা কষ্ট করতেই হতোনা।।''
''Mother told me ‘as and when where you staysmile
that is your world, take it easy
And be happy in this world, and smile always, my child'''
''I will enter into a new worldchair
There is no diversity.
This world is my own world.''
''it is a stionit is a stion
Relatives and friends who come to bid adieu
They return their home Because
They have also to make necessary arrangement
For a journey sometime later.''
Hide And Seek
It was funny in my childhood to be missing.
Hardly anyone is there who is never lost
Hardly anyone is there who has never l come back.
Likewise playing such hide and seek game
We are grown.
Last year the school building was drifting away in the flood water
Crops over flown and destroyed because of whirlpool.
And the blood was shed abundantly in the huts
Recently a few girls were secretly sent to the occident
And suddenly a violent outbreak of cholera depopulated the villages.
Seeing the green leaf on the alluvium land
We are recognized ...