MAHTAB BANGALEE, the KHEPA, is from Fatickchari, Chattogram Bangladesh. He is not a poet though sometimes he writes for knowing himself. Basically, he is a reader of the world's poetry.
Foundation of his writings- SELF DISCOVERY, HUMANITY, LOVE FOR ALL
EDUCATION: - POST GRADUATION
He is the BEING of inspiration by the PHILOSOPHY of-
1. SOCRATES- The Master Of Knowledge
2. The Greatest Philanthropic PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH- The Pioneer Of Universal Peace
3. SAHAS TABRIZI- The Pioneer Of Divine Love and JALALUDDIN RUMI- The Union Of Divine Love
4. SULTAN BAHU- The Master Of Mystic Sufi
5. BULLEH SHAH- The Union of Mystic Sufi
6. FAKIR LALON SAIJI- MOHA SATYA MAWLA GURU
7. WALT WHITMAN- Writer Of World Humanism
8. The greatest holy spiritual king of the entire universe HAZRAT KEBLA BABA AHMADULLAH MAIZVANDARI and BABA GULAMUR RAHMAN MAIZVANDARI
9. Shirdi SAI BABA- The Guru of the Unity Of All Religions
10. The Greatest Philanthropic saint MOTHER TERESSA- The Mother Of Charity
NOTE on his writings by himself: -
First of all, here I proclaim that truly I know nothing and from the nothingness, I start learning.
Although your thorn bleeds me, yet, I give you ROSE. Because I love you.
Without love, no hate is the motto of my life dictionary.
I feel extremely sorry when a situation forces me to hate someone.
I cannot bear the sword to kill you in those of my hands I've carried flowers because I love you and this I'm, the love for you.
This you are my life, my universe, and my GOD.
I sow a seed of ROSE into the pure soil of my heart for everything and everyone. This world is full of verities colors. I need every single color. By these colors, I want to dye me. I want to spread the seed of ROSE over all the world. Every petal of this ROSE will carry PEACE and FRAGRANCE of LOVE for everyone.