maria goodison Poems
- I Miss You I walked past your flat today and almost knocked ...
- Father Mother said I have to let things go and call you ...
- Sadness Fills The Room She sits as the sadness fill the room,...
- Hard You must take me for a fool, if you think I do not ...
- Let It Be Calm Play a song for me so I can enjoy dancing ...
- Enslaved I crave your darkness like no other, a home that ...
- Boatman A grand boat slides through the grey mist with no ...
Hi i'm a little bit of everything I feel that life should be lived and there is more out there then what we can see.
I have borderline personality disorder i do not feel that this has stop me from writing it has giving me a different point of view to life and the thing that go on in it.
I believe in past life, and that we all meet people that we new from a past life, some are good and as... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about maria goodison
I Miss You
I walked past your flat today and almost knocked on the door.
I thought I heard your voice and hoped to turn to see your face.
I almost called you on the phone,
then remembered you would not pick up at all.
I went to the old bridge by the river
and sat down alone in the sun.
A feeling of sorrow washed over me
and knowing that we would never play in the river again
made the sorrow stick.
How I miss you and all we did.
How I long for your jokes
and how you'd pick on me.
You showed me how to juggle.
To stand that little bit longer,
to wait and...