Maria Midence Poems
- Envy I feel scorching eyes looking at me, Hoping I don't ...
- God A sublime being is watching over me, Calmly offering me...
- I Love You Would you mind if I told you that I love you? ...
- Insomnia The night is here. It is inexplicably quiet. Too ...
- Desvaneciendo Ya el calor desvanece de mi piel y el frío ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maria Midence
The night is here.
It is inexplicably quiet.
I can finally hear my thoughts.
I ponder on whether I want to listen to them though;
It seems that if I do I am possibly at loss.
I go around in circles;
In an infinite dreary circle.
In a precipice, waiting.
I see myself on the edge.
It is not a roller coaster ride.
It is definitely not.
Roller coasters are supposed to be amusing,
This is just confusing.
It is merely a mosaic;
Of doubts, fears and everything that's near.
Let me shut down my thoughts.
Let me lay to ...