Mario Valdes Poems
- Simple Simple Simply complex An eye And I
- Pop Singer songwriter Come light my fire Will your songs ...
- Just Sitting Sometimes I like to sit down, low to the ...
- Green Grass Red The fields The green grass red Trampled ...
- Coffee vapors rise, form and fade moist breath on a cold ...
- Beatnik Ghost dim lit cafés filled with smoke and steadily ...
- After breath rises and mingles with crisp, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mario Valdes
breath rises and
mingles with crisp, cool air
the violent thunder and
rains have subsided…
air so refreshing.
recycled breath of millions from
lives, words exhaled
carrying the emotions of
breath forced out by harder
of panting passionate pleasures
lending to the winds
filled with the first cries of new life
and of ...