Mark Joseph Canoy
Mark Joseph Canoy Poems
- Dust Of Her Wings Wind is so frost and winter's soul I ...
- A Fairytale Once upon a time, there was a prince Groomed, ...
- Oh! How Could Love And Death M... One time, I met a girl A ...
- The Captain To His Dear Farewell to you my dear Here, I see ...
- On The Dark With Wine On the darkest do I lie with wine! ...
- The Might Victoria Here lies the ship of fame, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mark Joseph Canoy
Dust Of Her Wings
Wind is so frost and winter's soul I see
Two leaves clinging on a shaking tree
Indeed, the dead body of fall decays
Earth silvers these winter's very days
And an angel grew at winter's heart
That angel glamorous, gay, and smart
Who crowns wreath of stars and has silver wings
Her voice courting everytime she sings
And then we met and fell in love with each
We dance, sing, and laugh beyond our reach
Pine trees dancing, birds sing their symphony
And that winter turns to fantasy
Then she claimed the snow is dust of her wings
And relic of our ...