Mark McGinn Poems
- Twins These beautiful babies born Into our world. Such Tiny ...
- Gabrielle SHE stands, lazily waiting for the ball. Relaxed ...
- Leesa I smelled her again last night. It was her ...
- Your Kiss Suddenly, I realized you are kissing me. The ...
- Joanne Amber and gold curls that fall gently Like the first ...
- Jeanie Golden girl. Right off the beaches Of California. ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mark McGinn
These beautiful babies born
Into our world. Such Tiny creatures
With perfect hands and feet and features
Like mine. Little mouths and pinpoint eyes adorn
Peaceful faces that sleep and cry.
Mommy holds one and I the other.
We put them together to see sister and brother.
Such precious treasures entrusted to us, we try
Not to be overwhelmed by our joy.
We cannot, however, hold back the tears
Of happiness that flow from the years
Of love that produced a girl and boy.