marla powell Poems
- Speechless When you think you've said it all, When you ...
- Changes Things are ever changing, nothing is the same, The ...
- Satty Day A little bit of honey goes a long way, Makes me ...
- Easy Simplicity at it's best defined by it's innocence, Non...
- Hush Hush, the storm is coming, The lightening flashes in ...
- Quilty Pleasures i'VE INDULGED, i'VE DELIGHTED IN SIN AND ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about marla powell
Hush, the storm is coming,
The lightening flashes in the sky,
Love hurts, hush now don't you cry,
S-h-h-h Hush let love take over,
Let love be your guide,
Hush the storm is raging,
Passion blazes high,
The winds are blowing,
Come to me and be mine,
Softly say good-bye in the morning light,
To empiteness, lonileness and shame,
I raise my glass love is to blame,
For ever changing things, make a wish that things stay the same,
Pray that love will remain don't regret you came,
Into my arms to love me, Sh-h-h hush it's like the wilds,