marty sires Poems
- Personal when we are so far apart can sorrow break your ...
- Sea Of Dreams It trickles off my tongue like a little ...
- Moonlight Waterfall So much beauty for my eyes to see So ...
- I'Ll Catch You If You Fall Our fear of heights from mountains...
- For A Special Friend I turn on my computor and look for the ...
- Unseen Friend Part 1 Although you are a friend of mine and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about marty sires
For A Special Friend
I turn on my computor
and look for the light
it makes me smile cause its an invite.
Me and my friends get on
the screen and chat about,
our hopes and dreams.
Sometimes we laugh till our
sides are sore, and sometimes
we cry till we cant anymore.
We've never met, never touched,
never seen each other smile
we've touched hearts without
walking a mile.
Someday we'll meet and we'll talk
face to face, and share tears and
smiles we can never replace.
Just want you to know, you mean the
world to me, theres a place in my