Mary Grace Sabucdalao
Mary Grace Sabucdalao Poems
- The Butterfly I saw a butterfly landed on my chair Then I ...
- Unspoken Word Each day for me is very lonely Though I keep ...
- Enough You hurt me once But I gave you another ...
- The Man Of My Life I've known you for so long You're proud ...
- Paper And Pen Nobody listen, nobody cares Nobody knows ...
- In The Aisles Of Victory Hear me screaming in the dark As ...
- I Believe I believe that somewhere in the darkness night A ...
I'm a published online writer and I'm proud to be one. It is not just a 'likes' for me to write but a 'passion' and my only way of expressing my thoughts. Writing is my love, indeed. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mary Grace Sabucdalao
I saw a butterfly landed on my chair
Then I remember those memories we used to share
I assume that butterfly was you
Seems telling me that you missed me like I miss you.
I wish someday, you'll be back to me
But I know it will never be
Cause now, you're gone away
I felt scars will never set me free.
The butterfly start fluttered his wings
And I swear, I heard him whisper
'You shall never loose me, I will always be near
I wipe your tears and hug you when you're in fear.'
So, I smile when I heard a voice crystal clear
That even, I see you ...