Masud Khan Poems
- Rain-2 Its raining Over distant lands Over Brahma’s world, ...
- A Lost Spaceship A spaceship – Forgetful and reckless –in ...
- Rain-1 It’s raining abroad now, in countries close by or far ...
- My Mother In the dusty afternoon, Far away, near the ...
- A Tale Of A Lone Grave A lone grave burning in the scorching ...
- Mankind Where do I hold this image? When for the first time...
- Magic Like when a piece of iron falls in love with a piece of...
Language of Writing: - Bangla.
Country: - Bangladesh.
Birth: - 29th May 1959. At Khetlal of Joypurhat district, Bangladesh.
Home District: - Sirajganj, Bangladesh.
Address: - 506/1, Malibag, Baganbari,
... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Masud Khan
Over distant lands
Over Brahma’s world,
Over Rangpur and Bogra’s vast expanse
In alluvial plains,
The rain veils Burma’s evening fields
And keeps streaming down.
And below these lightning flashes,
At the rain-formed night’s third quarter
Spring up at home or abroad
Like hyperactive frogs leaping
Into the unknown.
Provoked by thunder and lightning’s violent outbursts
Allured by their promises,
In the thick veil
And swirling stream,
In the darkness of the wet wind,
In the eastern expanse, ...