Melanie Agua Poems
- I Wait Like an obedient child, I wait. I wait. Tomorrow, ...
- I Anticipate Disaster I anticipate disaster before it bumps ...
- A Forum Of The Minds An agreement of minds convene; all of ...
- Secret but statemen genuflect to buy whatever costs
- For My Niece I will sing to you a song that nobody sang to ...
- The Beautiful the closer it gets to me, gradually I ...
- Let It Be Known let it be known to Sorrow that I've reopened...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Like an obedient child,
I wait. I wait.
Tomorrow, will you?
At a friend's party.
I despise dreaming
because they're lies;
sweet hearts' tales
gone by breakfast.
Perhaps i should be
satisfied with gazes;
for your lips are frozen,
stitched and dead.