Mia Hadlock Poems
- Pursuit Of Happiness Emotions gone and I go numb I stare ...
- My Own Success Piece and calmness overwhelms my mind Life ...
- The Meaning Of Life To give more than you recieve To love ...
- I Already Knew It hurts too much to feel this way But hey, I...
- A Wish Upon A Star I wish, I wish Upon a star, That you ...
- Don'T Go I swear to God that I hear your cries But you ...
- More To Her There's more to her than what meets the eye, ...
My poems express who I have been, who I am today, and who I will be in the future. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mia Hadlock
Pursuit Of Happiness
Emotions gone and I go numb
I stare blankly and I feel dumb
My expression withers into dust
To find myself is a must
I look in the mirror, but that isn't me
I'm inside her trying to break free
Until I find what I'm looking for
I'll have bitterness to the core
Emotionless and forever alone
But I won't let this set in stone
My quest has always been this
I'm on the pursuit of happiness