michael duxbury Poems
- The Lonley Land who knows what i feel, who understands me, ...
- Waste Of Time Your so fine, i wished you were mine, The ...
- I Dream, You Dream That laughter was around every corner, ...
- Sea Breeze Ruff Sea’s call for strong winds On the lonely ...
- Moonlight Only out at night, That light so bright,
- My Life, Your Life Will I ever be the same? From the first ...
- Day By Day Day by day I sit here wishing the world would ...
still at school, love writing poems... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about michael duxbury
My Life, Your Life
Will I ever be the same?
From the first time I realized you exist
My life changed
I saw something in you, I haven't in a while
I started noticing...
How beautiful your eyes are
Your light complexion
Your height, so average
Your hair, unbelievably lush
And how you are forever smarter than
How you become when you are shy
I liked how you carry yourself
And the person you are.
Will I ever see you once more?
In the light or in the dark, no matter the location you still mean the same to me, in more ways than one you have ...