michael oliver Poems
- From This Bridge From this bridge of time's shadow The white...
- The Third Hitchin Poem over there the game unravels a ...
- Four Line Haiku
- Spring Moon In the star field The moon shining A bright ...
- The Horse's Nose (Final Versio... Rearing up a remnant from ...
- The Music Poem We had finished lunch - the routine properly ...
- My Holy While at Christian tea over the desk Asked the white...
I started as a painter but a book of chinese poems brought when I was seventeen opened up a new world of sensitivity.Started writing.I go through phases am writing again at the moment, also taking photographs.It's a way of finding out what is there.Always looking for the most concise way of saying and yet suggesting something bigger. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about michael oliver
From This Bridge
From this bridge of time's shadow
The white blosssom suspends the machinery
Its impermanence witheld spring bright sharp
The stream flows an uneven script
A revel of light rolling soliloquy
As after the wilting and dropping
Petal white absolves with inert narrative
Upon reflection what is the change?
The ever quality the water word
Has a permanence bright spring clear