michelle dodd Poems
- Moving On words placed together in an uncommon ...
- What Lies Beneath I am able to see inside the eyes of a ...
- Unfinished looking back i never knew how this love would ...
- Unable To Help unable to put aside the feelings that i ...
- Leaving All Behind burning notions to throw it ...
- Love Struck Starry eyed, love drunk, butterfly effect... ...
- Lost And Found lost and searching, never finding. hoping ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about michelle dodd
words placed together
in an uncommon manner
nonsense they say
some silly girls banter
she had a love
it once warmed her cold soul
ripped from her so quickly
her face empty of its once bright glow
plagued by a deafening void
maybe if she pretends its not there
everyone will just pass her by
never noticing her saddened stare
the warm tracks of tears running down
leaving permanent scars
will she regain her own control
with her pen she writes and she plucks her guitar
left with nothing but the notes to run through her
she strums ...