Michelle Mawyin Poems
- Hello, Rainbow! Rainbow, Rainbow that was her nickname. A ...
- Your Smile A Desired delight staring for a glimpse of ...
- Hear My Cry. Roaring sounds and screams of plenty. Earth ...
- I Am A Ghost. I frown when I just watch, I smile to see you ...
- Decisions? Bounds and tie's to hell waking fears to ...
- Blooming Earth's Life. A flower lives but slowly dies. Pedal...
- Blissful Lies Of Moon Goodbyes When the moon rises up ...
Hello lovers of poetry!
I am Michelle as you are all aware, I am only but of age 15 still young and learning more. I wish to strength my poetry so I welcome criticize not hurtful words. There is a difference with being rude and being honest. When It comes to my poetry it is a release of my body and feelings bursting out on paper. Many talents I do have like drawing as well, I am very artistic with anything. Please and Thank you for reading my poems I hope you have enjoyed. Please come again next time for some more lovely poetic words.<3 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michelle Mawyin
that was her nickname.
A name she had obtained,
for all the colors she'd appreciate.
that was her calling
to come out in style to show the worlds vibrant.
they laughed at her colors
said she was different
not normal like others.
they took her as a joke.
Just a mere girl looking for attention you know?
lover of rain
not a care in the world of what other people say.
she started too change
The world saw her brightly
now shes all ...