Mimi Tran Poems
- Still Your smile Still melts my heart As it did the day I ...
- Deception And Lies Lies and secrets will never stay ...
- My Inspiration Your eyes were like stars That lit up my ...
- Confused Tell me what it is you want You've got me so ...
- A Stranger To Myself As I sit and look at her I see her ...
- How? I can see the way you treat me Deep down I know we're ...
- Stranger Before Me It kills me when I look in your eyes But...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mimi Tran
I can see the way you treat me
Deep down I know we're not meant to be
But I just can't seem to let you go
The pain is tearing me up inside
But these feelings I try to hide
Why is it I still love you so?
I ignore our constant fights
And pretend everything is alright
While in my heart I really know
I know we are falling apart
That I don't feel the same in my heart
Yet I still go with the flow
How do I tell you I don't feel the same?
Let you know that you're not to blame
But the pain I cannot condone
I want to end this pain I ...