Mitchell Nex Poems
- A Dissapointment A mirage sits before my eyes I move ...
- A Passing A sea of faces stare up at you A bright stream of ...
- A Night A Night This night This time of darkness
- A Girl My body once lay dormant. My head was unable to pick ...
- A Toy A toy A Brand new toy Fresh from the TV ...
- A Sorrow This blackened mind is now seemingly impossible to ...
- A Path A dark and barren road lay before me. Smog creeps ...
I've only been doing poetry on my own for about a month before I created this account. So I would appreciate it If negative criticism would be at a minimum.
I began righting poetry for relief and still continue to. I hope that I will get around to creating them into songs. I am writing at a relatively young age. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mitchell Nex
A mirage sits before my eyes
I move closer
Struggling to meet the deceiving sight head on
To make sure I’m not crazy
To keep my wandering mind in check
At glance, the sight
Is almost perfection
I am magnetized to it
It pulls me in, unable to turn my back
I move closer.
The image begins to blur
Like an unstable camera
Like an old timer that can’t find his glasses
I move closer
It is becoming unrecognizable
A shredded million dollar painting
Its value dropped to zero in an instant
I confront it
What have I been staring at all...