Mohammed ALMutawa Poems
- The Reality Of The End Breeze of heaven rising up in the ...
- Forbidden Wealth In the age of denying When souls, honor ...
- Unfortunate End If god forgives why cant I? Human makes ...
- You Are My Life I see those feels approaches again… When I ...
- God's Pen If I’ve had that pin I'd draw a smile on your ...
- A Step Away A step away will make my heart break Like a ...
- Thats You My mind ends analyzed When it comes to tell my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mohammed ALMutawa
A Step Away
A step away will make my heart break
Like a glass was ruined by a thrown stone
or a sword separated my flesh from bones
A step away will make my heart bleed
You were bowman saw my heart shining
you knew that my heart for you is weak
A step away will make my heart burn
My feeling will curt
in the ocean of sadness I will surf
A step away will make my heart dry
Even with the tears I pour when I cry
I will turn into worthless clay
A step away and I won't exist
Being with you or from this life a rest
Love grows or crow kills the little ...