Biography of monique jason
a way to set off emotions! ! ! !
monique jason Poems
A Joyful Boy
A butterfly begins to fly a sudden shock comes crashing by a web net looking type of thing a boy in joy and about to sing.
The Ideal Man
1. The way he looks the way he talks that adorable smile that goes for miles
You'Ll Never Know
You'll never know what tomorrow brings You'll never know about all the things, You'll never know what makes them happy You'll never know when they're been crappy.
Im unable to stand against ths grief Im trying very hard to make it right Ill sit up in my bed and wait Thinking about it every night.
The Summer Bliss
The cheerful sounds of laughter the whispering breeze the splashes of the water and the wind in the trees.
1. In the summer breeze With the wind across your face The sun at it's brightest With a glimpse of the sea.
Not A Day Goes By
Not a day goes by That I don't think of you My everlasting love The bond between us too.
All Forever, Never Forgotten
1. Oh yea you'll always be there Oh yea your stand up for me Well where are you now Why cant I see.
1. The wet line dripping down my face Whilst im in deep disgrace My tear hits the hard ground I look up your not around.
Your First Hi
Why did you let go Why did you leave me Why couldn't I come Why is it hard to see.
1. The wet line dripping down my face
Whilst im in deep disgrace
My tear hits the hard ground
I look up your not around.
2. Oh, how I miss you, with all my heart
To think that god wouldn't do his part
He took you to soon, and now I miss you
My hearts bleeding tears as I try to push through.