Monique Tucker Poems
- Beauty Beauty what is it? Is it the look of a person or ...
- These Feelings Running like a speeding bullet, my heart ...
- Memories - What Have We Got No one know what our memories ...
- A Long Walk As I stroll along the shore I think of you The ...
- Only You Why is that I can't stop thinkin about you? Even ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Monique Tucker
Beauty what is it?
Is it the look of a person
or what you feel inside?
What is it that makes us beautiful?
The way we walk, the way we talk, or the way we think of each other
Can beauty just be a thought of only one person?
Or can beauty be the thought of a myriad of people?
Beauty should not be judged
If one person can find another beautiful
Then we all are beautiful
Therefore, beauty is everything around us
And what we feel inside
So if you doubt yourself as being beautiful
Remember its not what one person say, but what you feel inside