Moon Kalita Poems
- The Girl I Loved Once Once I loved a girl – kind and ...
- I'Ll Live See me if you can, I am smiling No need to catch ...
- I Feel Something! Why is it that today I feel so lost? Why ...
- The Love We Had Not a single day goes by easily, Your ...
- Is It So Hard? Is it so hard to let go the company you so ...
- One Life... Handful of dreams, Handful of happiness, ...
- I Lost Myself To You! Remembrance of the days, Sways my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Moon Kalita
The Girl I Loved Once
Once I loved a girl – kind and innocent,
And unaware of the ways of the world.
She did silly things and used to regret.
Seeking me always to pacify her.
Like a baby she was, soft and tender.
And I was her hero, her savior.
She said, “Without you I would be lost”.
I believed her and felt proud.
Blinded by her love, and to see her smile
I did things unimaginable.
Suddenly a day came
And something turned my world upside down
I realized she needed me no more.
For she was all mature.
I tried to remain the same,
Caring and protecting her the way I ...