Moostef Vosti Poems
- A Moment Of Silence In the middle of my room I sat to let my...
- Ashamed Of My Eyes If your eye causes you to sin, pluck it ...
- Zuba The Kozi God Talk of a dragon then yeah African ...
- Reflections Come to me Inspiration The choir sang in one ...
- Slaves Of Pain Meet them, everybody done with Willing to ...
- Priceless Princess Her beauty is so natural that roses ...
- Not Me 'U wonna c how it's dne thn watch me do me....' hey I...
I am a lover of life •||• Social and reasonable person •||• Opposite of the unfaithful •||• Honest, I dont sugar-coat •||• GODFIDENT •||• #SAVED|| Above all poetry says what I feel and think when I cannot argue it.
Whatsapp +254701265330 Twitter: @boretender Fb: Moostef Vosti more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Moostef Vosti
A Moment Of Silence
In the middle of my room
I sat to let my soul speak
As my ears listened keenly
Silence, do not speak
My eyes tightly closed
But still saw myself
Right in-front of me
No matter what I do
I can't forget myself
In silent darkness,
Where I could hear a pin drop
And see tears roll down your cheeks
My heart condemned me
For misjudging and hurting you
I tender my apology...Silence
I am not a superhuman
Let this stick in your mind
With my words I will be kind
Do this to every ...