Mr. Cheese Poems
- Learning Love...And He Doesn'T...
- Mr.Disguise She'll never know how I feel Because I'm ...
- Love And It's Gamble Of Decisi... Every piece of sense in ...
- Cry For You (From My Mind) So picture perfect But in motion ...
- Crying For No Tears No one knows why I cry But then again no...
- Rain Man A smooth sonata plays in my mind Everything around ...
- You Came Up The past seems like nothing Merely a blink of ...
I kinda just, feel compelled to write. Expression reminds creativity to be creative. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mr. Cheese
Learning Love...And He Doesn'T Get The Girl
Everyday I lied to myself
Thinking I had a chance, or a hope
One that she would come up to me
And take me in her arms as hers
A true underdog
Braving the consequences of failure and embarrassment
I trained myself to do or die for this
Cause In my eyes love knew when it was there
And I was in love
Not with a girl, but a woman
One that could walk outside on a rainy day
And let you witness her turn everything to sunshine
It was as if she was given an aura
Only to allow her to be touched by the finest of things
Nothing on her wrong or ...