Musfiq us shaleheen
Musfiq us shaleheen Poems
- 1971: A War Of Liberation ~~ After Nine month bloodshed- A...
- The Lost Spring This day you left me And spring lost its ...
- An Untold Love Vitreous shinning of moon, In the springtime...
- A Commitment To Love A little say to you, my darling- You ...
- Beauty Of Rose ### When a bud became a rose, vigorous ...
- A Travel To Universe An infinite travel in a time machine, ...
- A Love Poem I come to you- Rivers come to ocean As monsoon ...
Someone calling from the front
I want to go
when I looking back
Someone calling with my old name
Now I wander
where I will go
neither I go to the front
.@Musfiq us shaleheen more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''love is for yours@All Rights Reserved by Musfiq us shaleheen
love is for mine
And we are for each other''
''I am moving with the stream@ Musfiq us shaleheen
not worrying about the destiny even where they are going
or what they think''
''Silence gives rise to many route@ Musfiq us shaleheen
But when you called from the back
I have only one losing all the way''
'''Listen,@Musfiq us shaleheen
All this in preparation
Is only for his death'
তোমার প্রস্তুতির সবই একমাত্র মৃত্যুর জন্য''
while sometimes different blood groups
but when you are broken
yet he feels pain
যদিও কখনো কখনো রক্তের গ্রুপ আলাদা
তোমার আঘাতে স...
1971: A War Of Liberation
After Nine month bloodshed-
A healthy baby born on low
laying part of the southern earth
Neo sediments overlaid on the
footprint of bloody rustic soldier boot
Kicked off by the freedom fighter,
my bro in the liberation WAR
Though wings were broken as if,
Feather looms were exhausted
Baby afflicted to smile herself with
priceless sun shines on the horizon
They demonstrated to doom young,
Cut off my culture and raped my sister
But could not smash my
religion and cultural sympathy,
Plays over through rivers
and songs by ...