Natasha Ashwe Poems
- Saves Me I trust the night I trust the stars that shine I ...
- My Maelstrom It’s a rock song and I won’t let you in it Step...
- A Beautiful Flower I know of a beautiful flower With a sense...
- Gemini Bliss He sucks out my brain when he speaks And I'd ...
- I Love To Watch You I love to watch you My eyes become moths...
- Flight Of Dragons To soar up to the mountains of the heaven's...
- Do You Do Darkness? Do you do darkness? Do you close your...
I am a poet, a writer, and an artist, and I believe in beauty, creativity and perfection.
I love life, the world, and existence, thoroughly enjoying all of my various roles in the three.
I believe every moment on earth is a gift; my advice for anyone would be to ensure that days are conscientiously and properly seized and nights spent in the profitable dreaming of dreams that come true.
The Gemini star sign captures my personality satisfactorily; I enjoy the duality and restlessness declared as significant components of my nature.
I get occasionally erratic. This is usually when new ideas start spinning round in my head. I absolutely thrive on these ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I trust the night
I trust the stars that shine
I trust the moon
I know its love’s divine
I trust the wind
I trust its winding ways
I trust the sky
I know its separate days
I trust the dawn
I trust its rising light
I trust the sun
I know its blinding sight
I trust the clouds
I trust the crimson waves
I trust the things I love
I know that this trust saves
Natasha Ashwe July 16,2006