Nicola Rose Poems
- Recklessly. On A Roof. three small framed ones aclimbed the...
- Freedom With The Father A girl dressed in white Not yet a ...
- The Dust Of My Thoughts My thoughts sprint away, far away ...
- A Blue Bus one year ago we got into a blue bus together ...
- A Yellow Cloth as a thought niggles like an louse into my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicola Rose
Recklessly. On A Roof.
three small framed ones
aclimbed the stairs and watched the world below
the world has usually been above them,
they are short. the world usually see's the top of their heads
while they strain upwards to see the world's knees.
they are small.
but for while they are big
and they feel as though they know the Boss of all this.
which they do. and he shows them some of his wares.
that are theirs too in him. and thay clap the hands of their hearts
as he shows them his majesty in the circle of a moon
that shines in the canopy of a sky that is slowly turning ...