Nicole Yates Poems
- Dreams They all listen but still don't know The tears were ...
- Damn This Place This lack of affecton hurts me Like a ...
- Help Me I can't get away fast enough Captivated The beauty ...
- Tell Me At one point or another I've found myself consumed, ...
- I Can'T Feel What is this dream That makes it hard to ...
I'm young, i'm in love with music, i write every chance i get, and id like some feedback i need to know things to change or not so i can publish a book. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicole Yates
At one point or another
I've found myself consumed, surrounded
Is it so bad
That you can't love at all
When I need you most
I have no clue
Which of my dreams are true
Or if any are at all
At some point in your life
Take me by your side
Hold my hand
And tell me you love me