[ Note - Currently I seek a traditional publisher for the publication of my 46 varied Books in the Print form, which can be read in their entirety through; Tumblr, Inc in the United States at – variedbooks.tumblr.com, webpage. My style of Poetry / literature is unique and has never ever been written before or experimented on the mortal planet by any mortal, though my Poetry / literature is normal and natural. GOD’S grace on me. i am nothing infront of GOD. i am nothing infront of GOD’S holy messengers. So any victorious publisher who may want to publish my Poetry in Paperback without Financial Expenditure to me, can directly communicate with me at the address, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ].
Nikhil Parekh, (born August 27,1977) , from Ahmedabad, India - is a Love Poet and 10 time National Record holder for his Poetry with the Limca Book of Records India - limcabookofrecords.in, which is India's Best Book of Records, also Ranked 2nd in the World officially to Guinness Book of World Records. He is an author of - ' LONGEST BOOK written by a mortal - COLLECTED POETRY ', which has a Print Length of 5254 pages on the Amazon Kindle.
The Poet's style of Poetry / literature is unique and has never ever been written before or experimented on the mortal planet by any mortal. Though his Poetry / literature is normal and natural.
The 10 National Records held by Parekh with the Limca Book of Records India are for -
(1) Being the First Indian Poet to be published/featured in McGill English Dictionary of Rhyme which is the World's Number 1 English Rhyming Dictionary-for his poem: Come Lets Embrace our New Religion
(2) Being the First Indian Poet to have won Poet of the Year Award at the Canadian Federation of Poets which is Canada's National Poetry Body endorsed by Governor General of Canada
(3) Being the First Indian Poet to be published in a Commonwealth Newsletter for his poem on AIDS which is 'Aids doesn't kill. Your Attitude kills.
(4) Being the First Indian Poet to win an EPPIE award for best poetry e-book
(5) Writing the most number of letters to and receiving the most number of replies from World Leaders and World Organizations.
(6) Being the First Indian Poet to be Goodwill Ambassador to the International Goodwill Treaty for World Peace - GoodwillTreaty.org.
(7) Being the First Indian Poet whose Poems have been made into Films at Youtube.com - The World's largest video sharing website.
(8) Being the 1st Indian Poet to be featured for his Poetry Book - 'Love versus Terrorism- Poems on Anti Terror, Peace', at Wattpad.com - The World's most popular ebook community and largest website for reading books on mobile phones.
(9) Being the first Indian Poet whose video reciting a Poem on Nelson Mandela, has been placed at the official website of the Government of South Africa.
(10) Having authored LONGEST BOOK written by a mortal - COLLECTED POETRY - which is of Print Length 5254 pages and currently has approximately 1.15 million words, financially selling in the Amazon.com Kindle Store United States at - amazon.com/dp/B003Y8XLKQ.
The Indian Poet has authored thousands of Poems on – God, Peace, Love, Anti Terrorism, Friendship, Life, Death, Environment, Wildlife, Mother, Father, Children, Parenthood, Humanity, Social Cause, Women empowerment, Poverty, Lovers, Brotherhood. His Books and Poems have had millions of viewers and downloads on the Internet.
47 varied Books written by the Poet include – 1 God (volume 1 to volume 4) , The Womb (volume 1 to volume 2) , Love Versus Terrorism (Part 1 to Part 2) , You die; I die – Love Poems (Part 1 to Part 16) , Life = Death (volume 1 to volume 10) , The Power of Black (volume 1 to volume 2) , If you cut a tree; you cut your own mother, Hide and Seek (part 1 to part 8) , Longest Poem written by Nikhil Parekh – Only as Life. These Books comprise of nearly a 7000 pages of his Poetry in their totality.
The Poet’s Poetry has had the patronization of several World Leaders including the Queen of England. Join thousands of the poet's fans and friends at - facebook.com/indianpoetnikhilparekh.
I'd like to uninhibitedly beckon you to my vivid and sacrosanct country,
Where rest the insuperable foundations of Mosques; Temples; Churches; Gurudwaras- devoutly worshipped by millions of people fearlessly following the religion of their choice and their invincible faith in God Almighty,
The Sun may have forgotten to shine at times; leaving the Earth submerged in partial darkness,
The eyes may have forgotten to close; staring unrelentingly in the blazing fires,
The silence was solely hers; inscrutably lingering in her mesmerizing eyes,
The charisma was solely hers; uninhibitedly dribbling from each of her compassionately divine senses,
For them; there was simply no difference between the diminutively poor and the unfathomably rich; as they considered both to be symbiotically blending and alike,
For them; there was simply no difference between the preposterously obese and the parsimoniously thin; as they considered both to be gregariously melanging and alike,
Embrace me like I've forever wanted to embrace every pore of your sensuously
poignant silhouette; and I promise I'll embrace you till times beyond infinite infinity; embrace you even more than ever before,
Nibble me like I've forever wanted to nibble the pungently robust outlines of your radiantly rubicund ears; and I promise I'll nibble you till times beyond infinite infinity; nibble you even more than ever before,