Nikiwe Nondabula Poems
- The Futile Love Day by day i think about him Day by day i ...
- Knowledge? As i sit here feeling remorsely sorry for myself ...
- The Resplendent Nf1 I wish I could tell the world The pain ...
- Break My Heart Further When i told you I love you. I ...
- The Day This day was a bit of a contradiction.. In poetry ...
- The 'i' I sometimes wonder... Wonder where i went wrong, ...
- Midnight Sync I find it hard to sleep at night As tears of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Its hard loving someone who hurt you, trustingNikiwe Nondabula
someone who betrayed you and being loyal to
someone who never appreciated your good deeds''
''Happiness is never built at the expense of a broken heart''Nikiwe Nondabula
''When you realise that you don't actually hate someone who hurt you.Nikiwe Nondabula
It's just the thought of ever loving them again, that makes one resentful''
A YOUNG MANS THOUGHT ON JUNE 16TH made me realise the times WHEN I HAVE FEARS, so i decided to go with OTHELLO to go see MAYA ANGELOU. But then I realised the FUTILITY in AUTUMN, That lady sitting the...Nikiwe Nondabula
''You have to be willing to lose what you want and desire in order to get what you need and deserve''Nikiwe Nondabula
Comments about Nikiwe Nondabula
The Futile Love
Day by day i think about him
Day by day i long to see him
Day by day i try to become stronger
Day by day my heart beats slower
I miss him
The person that made me happy
Is making me so sad
Kisses in the moonlight
Kisses in the rain,
Kisses after gym
And kisses when I am sad
I want to
Be me again
Be us again
Just be friends again
But each day becomes harder
Each day i long to see his smile
His caring nature
What an angel
An angel that i have lost...