Nikki Lopez Poems
- Demons I fight my demons everyday It lasts only so ...
- Her They tell you to wait It will all work out-you'll ...
- Taboo I can't talk to you Because you just don't ...
- Second Best I'll always be second best She will always be ...
- You My soul burns for you My heart aches for you My head is...
- I Can'T Let Go Sitting, watching the time tick by Wanting to...
- Lacking Everywhere I turn Theres you I smell you on my ...
Hi I'm Nikkol
I wouldn't say I'm a good writer....but I like to write and I do it as an outlet as well as for fun.
I don't believe things have to rhyme to be called a POEM.
Write what you feel and feel what you write.
The rest is all irrelevant. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nikki Lopez
I fight my demons everyday
It lasts only so long
Before I realize
They wont go away
Is it the lost love
That hurts the most
Or the fact that they
Have moved on
Life is hard in general
But throw a curve ball in
And it's a tangled web
Does he know you love him
Or is it a joke
Hurt is unbearable at times
But we cant take the easy way out
Would anyone care anyway
That your life has now gone away
Darkness is a constant
It never goes away
Never any good it seems
Life is just a joke
And everyone laughs
Sometimes pain is no joke