Nikki Lynn Hays
Nikki Lynn Hays Poems
- Truth As i walk down the street people stare, stare as if ...
- Leaving so much pain there are no words that can ...
- Long Lost Friend (Work In Prog... my long lost frirnd i ...
- Hurt At Work hurt at work sometimes it is emotional ...
- To Josh Josh may you rest in peace you were a great uncle ...
- Happy Poem gloom and doom is all i have ever wrote now i ...
- Black Friday (Holiday Shopping... I roll out of bed quater ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nikki Lynn Hays
As i walk down the street people stare,
stare as if they know what happened.
what really happened is no concern of theirs.
their only thoughts are that I am guilty.
guilty for things unforgivable things.
worse than you can imagine.
nightmares dont compare to the reality of their thoughts.
In reality i am no diffrent than them
we are the same two peas in a pod
i have feelings, hope and dreams
I love and hate
if they had any idea what happened
they would be to scared to leave
to scared to breathe
I wish they would understand