Nonilyn Tingkingco Poems
- November Tears Grey sky gloomy streets autumn lovers never ...
- Nocturne Dwellers of darkness when nightfall bites... Wakes...
- Here Comes The Rain I watch the blue-sky turns to grey And ...
- The Ending If you love me as I love you... What pair so ...
- The After Rain Scene The city streets look lively after ...
- Midnight i think i'm falling into the trap of the tricky ...
- Nightfall Embrace the darkness fall tonight Love that's ...
A simple, daft, funny, kinda stubborn girl, who loves to write poems when she wants to.
She also loves reading timeworn books..
She sings, and draw whatever her hands and imagination can... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nonilyn Tingkingco
Grey sky gloomy streets
autumn lovers never meet
Birds melody started to die
nobody seems ready to smile
Fallen leaves hugs the ground
lost mirth remains unfound
Cold zephyr fills the horizon
hunts the heart of doubtful infatuation
Empty benches and lifeless park
love stays alone in the dark
As the rain falls heaven weeps
like the dreadful lovers november tears.