Nora Eason Poems
- How Blessed I Am How do I begin to tell you how, Blessed I ...
- ' Are You In Lust? ' Are you in lust with the world and all ...
- Live, Love, Learn Live your life, the way you should, Love ...
- I Am A Soldier I am a Soldier, a Prayer Warrior, in the Army ...
- Heaven If tears could build a stairway, and thoughts a memory...
- Freedom Isn'T Free... Who says our freedom is free? Not ...
- I'Ll Hold You I'll hold you in my heart, till I can hold ...
I was born in Terrell, Texas and I am married and
I have two sons, one just turned 26 and the other is
18. I have been married for almost 27 years.
I love to write, paint, and do other crafts.
I haven't been writing long. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nora Eason
How Blessed I Am
How do I begin to tell you how,
Blessed I am to have you in my life?
I'll start by saying what a gift,
God gave me when he gave me you,
The day you became my husband.
You're my best friend in good times
and my rock in times of sorrow.
You're the reason for sweet yesterdays
and my promise for tomorrow.
I never thought I could feel this
loved until you became my husband.
You made this year and every year
the best one of my life.
written 8 /8/ 008