Olivia Louw Poems
- Who Am I? What are these stone clowns I have surrounded ...
- Would You? If I stopped talking And just left Would you ...
- Waiting... In a dark ocean of despair, Her mind has been ...
- Still Pictures The camera flashes And creates a still memory...
- I Watch I watch as thunder roll over my hands I watch as ...
- Saved Eyes who burn with the hearts tears And stinging words...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Olivia Louw
I watch as thunder roll over my hands
I watch as blood spill over our wartorn lands
I watch as my fellow brother falls
I watch as we build up emotional walls.
I watch as the government turn their back
I watch as the pawns pick their slack.
I watch as we loose sight
Of our one true light
What about everything they promised?
What about everything they said?
I watch as humanity looses innocence
I watch as the last white dove of true love
Flies away to the peace above.