oscar san miguel
oscar san miguel Poems
- The Encounter i feel that my mind is lost and i aint never ...
- Through My Eyes right befor my vary eyes i witnessed a man ...
- Reminice im reminicin about the past wonderin how the hell ...
- Haunting Dream As i lay me down to sleep i pray the lord my ...
- Suicide my innoces is finally bothered with no communication...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about oscar san miguel
As i lay me down to sleep
i pray the lord my soul to keep,
because of all these haunting dreams
that be eatin up inside of me,
in the bak of my mind
its like im watchin a harror movie,
all these eerie voices
haunt and taunt me,
similar to jesica alba
on that movie the eye,
i can see ghostly images
and premonition through my eyes,
and with the repitition
it keeps tearin up my mind,
so im scared of goin to sleep
and havein another one of thoses nights,
but even when awake
i still see visions that are fake,
so i ...