P A NOUSHAD
P A NOUSHAD Poems
- Being Under the curved blue water flows forever, cold ...
- Love And Love Your eyes in my heart, vast, deep, bluish, ...
- Life Ripples form, widen, disappear, I like to use the ...
- Brook Three streams that set out before history the stream ...
- Scrub I visit doctor for myself and my family to clean the ...
- My Father Elegant smile and a benign look, I feel the power...
- Enigma When a mother pats her child, when a joey is lulled ...
P A NOUSHAD (NOUSHAD PARAYULLATHIL ANIYAPRAVAN) , ENGLISH-LANGUAGE POET, INDIAN AUTHOR, INDIAN ATHLETE, ORATOR, THINKER, TRANSLATOR and TEACHER, was born at PATHIRIPPATTA (KANDOTHKUNI) , Kerala, INDIA on 4th May 1971 as the eldest son out of the four children of his parents, Kunhammad (Parayullathil House) and Assiya (Puthiyottil House) .He is also known as SHOMSI in Europe and American Continents. He won the recognition from the Queen Elizabeth, Buckingham Palace England in 2010 and the British Deputy High Commissioner Mike Nithavrianakis honored him at Vatakara. From a local literary profile he rose to global fame by the beginning of twenty first century owing to his presence in the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''wings of love embrace eternity''wings of innocence keep us near God
''wings of innocence place us near God''wings of innocence place us near God
''mind gets in tranquility when we realize ourselves.''mind gets in tranquility when we realize ourselves.
''God knows the most beautiful mathematics by which he created the universe.''mathematics
''The prevailing energy in the universe touches our bosom each and every moment.''bosom
Under the curved blue
water flows forever,
fresh water into salty water
salty water into more salty water
going up as vapour
coming down as rain
all in the ocean
appearing and disappearing
forming and merging
again and again