Pathikrit Bandyopadhyay Poems
- On The Certainty Of The Oncomi...
- To The Second Woman She left to conquer the world beneath her...
- Frescoes Shadows hide behind mutilated bodies as the priest...
- Assumption But the sea was blue and green today, And the ...
- Lamentations 1. Behold, my love, It is not a lie
- Dyad Tomorrow, as and when it shall come, will ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pathikrit Bandyopadhyay
On The Certainty Of The Oncoming Separation And Thereafter
In the end there will be a silent parting, unceremonious
And full of regrets.
For you, there is a life on the other side of the fence.
Here, I will be back to where I began,
Solitary and tired,
Although at the day's end petrified to sleep:
Knowing, the waking day will reek of separation.
Knowing, there won't be another night
I would fall asleep, content,
Knowing you'll be there on the seashore, at dawn