Paul Vagnarelli Poems
- Rockets To The Moon. We will be awoken from our slumber, ...
- From A Vision Of Hell That Cou...
- Sleep In the dark I sleep, In my deep. Starless above ...
- The Distance To Heaven Since I can’t call you Since I can’t ...
- Torn I am torn Lost in storm,
- Never Mind. Many minds manacle me, Many minds a sea,
- The Price Raining stars from heaven. Eyes of flame Burning ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''There are many truths and none of them are true.''Paul Vagnarelli
''There is no line.......''Paul Vagnarelli
''I am herded into being a mere tax paying machine''Paul Vagnarelli
''I am just a statistic.''Paul Vagnarelli
''Nature is boss, you not.''Paul Vagnarelli
Comments about Paul Vagnarelli
Rockets To The Moon.
We will be awoken from our slumber,
Awoken to the din of a distant thunder,
And skywards we will see,
Roaring pillars of smoke, penetrating clouds,
Obscuring the red rising sun,
An aspiration of man becomes,
A dawn of a new space age has begun,
Rockets to the moon.