Pete Zaesar Galula
Pete Zaesar Galula Poems
- Midnight Rain Dark clouds gathering around Skies turning ...
- M-W-F Monday, same old songs of earth and sky and the ...
- Shore I'm sailing on a rough sea its calmness i seek to ...
- Cross-Stitch With her velvet hands the needle weaves life on...
- English Poem If I tell you in incomplete sentence, Would ...
- Driving Lessons Primera tunob sa clutch kambyo,
- Children Of The Silver Star Frail voices in the air At the ...
Comments about Pete Zaesar Galula
Dark clouds gathering around
Skies turning into a crimson dome
as the moon's gravity,
waking up the waves
slowly running to shore
Heart's leaping in the pale moonlight
that now surrenders, fading into the night
As my drained temple lay
Lifeless but undying, in this cold earth
Restlessly waiting and wishing not its delay
Longing for the falling, one night of May,
the falling of the midnight rain
that comes once, once like Halley's
shooting here and there without knowing
or perhaps the eclipse that never comes
And then it starts to ...