Peter, Jr. Alcedo
Peter, Jr. Alcedo Poems
- Smoke And Alcohol On a February morning, a sword sliced me ...
- Please Don'T Wake Me Up Only in my dreams that you are in my...
- Chocolate Carbonara Oh how I wish that you would ...
- I Will Always Do I 've got to stop on crying. This world is ...
- Wind Shining through the skies like a backdropp in the sky, ...
Dance Artist, Digital Graphic Designer, Choreographer, Director, Songwriter, Singer more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Peter, Jr. Alcedo
Smoke And Alcohol
On a February morning,
a sword sliced me in half so clean
you can't discern a mark.
Only bread and hotdogs to eat,
and cold water from the fridge of an unpaid electric bill.
Blood slowly gushed out off my guts
as the world engulfed in white imprisoned me.
Only the scent of smoke and the burp of alcohol
kept me from moving this now-numbed body.
Heaven's reached and I could sleep.
Driving through the blinding streets,
I found myself chasing a blurred figure
through a narrow white hallway.
Every tread trailing the wheels
of a ...