Phil Shaw Poems
- Thoughts On A Rose Once again flying. Time to think On the ...
- So Now What? Many a night we have spent together Talking ...
- Hair Cuts I sat in the open Sipping iced tea Jasmine ...
- Countdown To What? Tuesday! Once again feeling like a ...
- Feeling Like A Fool Pain and distress I hear over the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Phil Shaw
Countdown To What? Tuesday!
Once again feeling like a fool
Sending e-mails to make her happy
Wishing to extract a smile
Some laughter to make believe
That someday it might be ok
But it is not my e-mail that can make her smile
It is not my wit that she desires
But the touch of his lips silencing her pain
His music touching her soul
Melting in his arms until confusion gives away
To a warm feeling of suppressed anxiety
Desire building up
Tension growing so dangerous
Recklessly thinking somehow it will all work out ok
Tomorrow is Tuesday
It's his turn to give her ...