~~1 Last Time... - Poem by Dislocated Heart
Why do I act like I'm fine, when its killing me inside?
You are the one and only one I wanted..
Was I wrong to love you at all?
Someone told me once,
'love someone who deserves your love, Dont waste it away'
I didnt think it was a waste, till today.
I nearly broke down, when you told me over the phone.
Idk, I felt strong for that moment..
As soon as you got off the phone,
I knew it all Happened..
It hit me like a brick, the world crashin down.
I guess now i see.
You love wasnt there from the start..
My heart is shatters.. as I think of you one last time...
Comments about ~~1 Last Time... by Dislocated Heart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl