K 'Exodus' Taynor
2 What Do I Owe This Honor - Poem by K 'Exodus' Taynor
Where did u come from?
I was just thinking of u
Or shall i say, dreaming
2 God i have prayed
And now, u by my side
Let me touch u, if u r real
A kiss from a long awaited companion
A thousand times
I have contemplated this moment
2 be a poet
At the same moment with u, my dear
My worlds most beautiful creation
As one with me?
This must be a dream
But I'm awake, and u r still here
How could this be?
Where did u come from, heaven?
This my fantasy
Comments about 2 What Do I Owe This Honor by K 'Exodus' Taynor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl