50 Years... - Poem by Loriana Neikora
Together you've been, for fifty years
always ready to be by our side.
In pleasure and in sorrowful tears.
Down the lake of life you help us glide.
No matter how, you make the day fun.
Whether it's and afternoon football
game, or a barbecue in the sun,
with you we laugh till the shadows grow tall.
Grandpa John, you make great food to eat,
in you’re your chair you’re forever smiling /joking.
Grandma Dotty, there's always a treat
or a lovely new painting waiting.
May gladness in your house abide,
and peace and joy in your hearts rest.
Waiting for you with arms open wide,
we want you to know that you're the BEST! ! !
Comments about 50 Years... by Loriana Neikora
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl